Not going anywhere

Say hello and let us know who you are.
afgmjg

Re: Not going anywhere

Post by afgmjg » August 12th, 2020, 11:49 pm

I am the opposite of you, wish I had unlimited energy time etc not enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to do. Many interests but I will admit this dark world is a downer for me too. As far as a career goes need to pick something you are interested in or like. I believe their is a higher power-God. I believe were are on earth to make a choice big fight going on in planet earth right now between Jesus/God and Satan. We have to make a choice. I like the term prison planet it feels like that now days. If you want to feel better adopt a cat or dog and lavish them with your love and attention but only if you are up for a commitment. Help someone or do a kind deed-this always cheers me up. Think about others not yourself. You can't mope around get busy. I like to read ancient writing works that were not accepted into the bible like Enoch, Jasher, Jubilees, writings of Abraham, Joseph Lumpkin very good author, 1st and second books of Adam and Eve. Very interesting books-love reading them also searching for answers. Find a hobby. Don't let life pass you by. And don't feel sorry for self-don't know if that is you but it is a big mistake that only leads to misery.
afgmjg

Post by afgmjg » August 13th, 2020, 5:47 pm

I already posted my best suggestions. One thing to add is that you sound depressed and bored. When a person is depressed they can not function right and have no motivation as if they are bored and have no interest in anything. I don't even want to think about my childhood-I was abused and beat up by my own mother. Very evil person. I was her slave and she owned me. I remember thinking-she thinks she owns me but she is full of crap; but she really did own me. When I met my husband big step in right direction and I disowned her at 24 another good move to save myself; but my brother killed himself--thanks mom! PTSD that doesn't go away. But I am strong rebuilt my life with like almost no help. Worked a full time job; went to school full time graduated with high grades and only able to sleep 4 hour per night with no student loan debt.. What gives you pleasure in life? When I am struggling music helps in a major way. I don't want to be mean this is not my nature I am very kind but you seem depressed and ask yourself what are you telling yourself that is contributing to your problem? Are you wallowing in self pity? Maybe you need a woman in your life as in to meet the right one? If you don't get help here I really think you need professional help. You don't have to feel this bad or this lost or whatever problem you're having. But again you have to make a big effort and not give up after one try; keep looking for the right person who can help you. Sometimes you need a big kick in the butt by life to realize how good you have it. Ask God for help and to prove that he is real. He will never let you down. If no ones suggestions help ; get help professionally you need it. And good luck I really hope you feel better soon.
afgmjg

Post by afgmjg » August 13th, 2020, 6:01 pm

Question to anyone out there: I would like to know how many INTJ's have right brain dominance like I do? This is 10% of the population as in right brain left brain thing. Also don't know how to post to community-not good at computers an IQ of 5 when it comes to that. Thanks.
Galicie

Post by Galicie » August 29th, 2020, 1:06 am

When you say that you don't know who you are, what do you really mean by that ?
I am 22 and most of my life, I had a clear idea of what I wanted to (will) become in the future, from 10 to 18 approximately. Then, during last year of high school, I changed my goal and felt lost. Though, your situation seems different, is it the fact that you don't have a clear goal that bothers you ? You seem to be depressed and you have lost interest in things. Or maybe you don't see the purpose of what you are doing. Or even, you don't know the meaning of life or the meaning of your life specifically ?
I quite don't get it. Can you tell me more about how you feel ?
FadingIntent

Post by FadingIntent » April 6th, 2021, 8:53 pm

There is a (female INTJ) psychologist with a small youtube channel: Nichola
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNXRVo ... 0fAo17XPEA

It is focused on helping INTJs. Check it out, if you have problems. Maybe you will find some inspiration there. If the posted videos don't help you much, maybe you can try to ask her a question in the comments on her channel or under some of her videos (when she started, she used to have disabled comments, but you can comment on the more recent videos). She might make a video related to your specific problem...
Inzil

Post by Inzil » December 15th, 2021, 7:40 pm

GMSI7D wrote: February 26th, 2019, 9:36 am
lonewolf wrote: February 26th, 2019, 2:16 am
Hartmund wrote: February 25th, 2019, 10:42 am You need to seriously relax bro, I don't like you spreading this kind of stuff here with that much reinforcement. If you are "among the very very few who really get the situation", you know it's time to get off the pride trip and your sense of elitism. Ground yourself in your body and relax in the knowledge that you are physically safe right now, this will release tension and reduce those horror stories in your mind.

Think about that how you will, but I don't appreciate these posts in this forums and won't tolerate more of that.

Have a great day,
Hartmund
Finally! Thank you Hartmund for this.

facts don't need approval. i promise you the near future will be " horror "" as you call my posts

so ban me , i don't care and you deserve what you will get .

this is just justice for intelligence

when the disasters come, i hope you guys will be " smart" enough to see who was right.

have a nice day .

This is a hilarious read in 2021. Create a disaster and implement the solution, which was the goal all along, huh?
Inzil

Re: Brand Spankin' New

Post by Inzil » December 15th, 2021, 7:46 pm

RockStar wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 11:44 pm Hi, I'm Andy, and I am an INTJ.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 55 and live in Southern California. I am highly intelligent: IQ = 135. I am hyper competitive, hyper competant, and highly motivated.

I am a teacher, or I should say I am the very best elementary teacher there is. I rarely have problems with students and parents (I have developed my communication skills to a high level), but more importantly, I get RESULTS!!!. My students kick ass on the Common Core standardized test. In a world where teachers are getting 20-25% to pass, I am get 50 - 60% to pass. Admin comes in and ask how I do it. In the past I have just shook my head and said I don't know - I think now that it may have to do with my INTUITION.

My wife, of 35 years, died 10 months ago and I have been going through the grief process. And with COVID shutting everything down I decided to try and learn more about myself. Most importantly, What I value? What I want? and What I want in my next relationship?

I am an INTJ, but I never paid attention to the whole Intuition part - very interesting.

Oh well. That all for now. I hope to get to talk to some of you.
That's all well and good Andy, but this needs to be posted as a new thread or post, not in someone else's introduction. It made me laugh, though, like an IQ brag into the corner of a sock drawer would
lonewolf

Post by lonewolf » February 1st, 2023, 9:19 pm

Re-reading my post and all the replies on the day in which INTJ University returned and sent me an email trying to convince me to return was interesting... The core problem I exposed here is still there. And I hope that I can answer the last replies soon...
lonewolf

Post by lonewolf » February 2nd, 2023, 12:00 am

afgmjg wrote: August 13th, 2020, 5:47 pm I already posted my best suggestions. One thing to add is that you sound depressed and bored. When a person is depressed they can not function right and have no motivation as if they are bored and have no interest in anything. I don't even want to think about my childhood-I was abused and beat up by my own mother. Very evil person. I was her slave and she owned me. I remember thinking-she thinks she owns me but she is full of crap; but she really did own me. When I met my husband big step in right direction and I disowned her at 24 another good move to save myself; but my brother killed himself--thanks mom! PTSD that doesn't go away. But I am strong rebuilt my life with like almost no help. Worked a full time job; went to school full time graduated with high grades and only able to sleep 4 hour per night with no student loan debt.. What gives you pleasure in life? When I am struggling music helps in a major way. I don't want to be mean this is not my nature I am very kind but you seem depressed and ask yourself what are you telling yourself that is contributing to your problem? Are you wallowing in self pity? Maybe you need a woman in your life as in to meet the right one? If you don't get help here I really think you need professional help. You don't have to feel this bad or this lost or whatever problem you're having. But again you have to make a big effort and not give up after one try; keep looking for the right person who can help you. Sometimes you need a big kick in the butt by life to realize how good you have it. Ask God for help and to prove that he is real. He will never let you down. If no ones suggestions help ; get help professionally you need it. And good luck I really hope you feel better soon.
It's good to know that you seem to be doing good in life.

I already tried to find professional help, but I'm not really depressed. My discourse on the post could make that impression but, in reality, my life is good. I just miss having an inner sense of self. It's like I don't have an "I", an internal compass to navigate through life.

I don't know what really brings me pleasure in life, I'm still looking for it...
Music is good, but in the end, I'm just wallowing in nostalgia...
Before I could even think about women, I feel like I need to find myself first.
Thank you for your answers here.
lonewolf

Post by lonewolf » February 2nd, 2023, 12:04 am

Galicie wrote: August 29th, 2020, 1:06 am When you say that you don't know who you are, what do you really mean by that ?
I am 22 and most of my life, I had a clear idea of what I wanted to (will) become in the future, from 10 to 18 approximately. Then, during last year of high school, I changed my goal and felt lost. Though, your situation seems different, is it the fact that you don't have a clear goal that bothers you ? You seem to be depressed and you have lost interest in things. Or maybe you don't see the purpose of what you are doing. Or even, you don't know the meaning of life or the meaning of your life specifically ?
I quite don't get it. Can you tell me more about how you feel ?
I feel like there's no "I" that I could refer to. I know that I'm a person, with a history, connections, things that I did and I do, etc, etc. But, to be honest, I feel like I never "lived life" properly. I'm not saying that there's a right way to live. I'm saying that I always feel like I'm just surviving and waiting for death.

I never had a clear idea of what I want to become, I wasted my best years with illusions. I wanted to have real goals. My problem isn't the purpose of things or the meaning of life. I don't know who I am...