Not going anywhere

Say hello and let us know who you are.
lonewolf

Re: Not going anywhere

Post by lonewolf » February 13th, 2019, 4:15 am

What would be a very practical way to do what it takes to become a real master?
VirtualAc3

Post by VirtualAc3 » February 20th, 2019, 6:36 pm

lonewolf wrote: January 28th, 2019, 4:13 pm I want to introduce myself to the forum. I'm 27 years old, from Brazil, medicine student. I have a good and reasonable life which I'm thankful for, but I feel always disheartened and unmotivated due to not knowing who I am, what I want, what to do and where to go. I'm lost. I know this isn't a proper problem but maybe it would be useful to talk about that.

Self-knowledge tools haven't been useful for me to get out of this. Getting unstuck is the main thing that I want to do with the remaining years of my life. I feel like I'm just surviving, still waiting for life to begin. I never had any goal, objective or dream to follow up. I feel like I'm not going anywhere.

Aside from all of that, I'm sad that my favourite username (teamlonewolf) is already in use here, so I had to use just "lonewolf".

Anyway, I've been reading about being an INTJ for years and I hope I can use that as a tool for leveraging my life.
The thing I did to get out of a similar situation was to actually go do something, anything that piqued my interest. I realized you can't stay in the Ni dreamland forever, a healthy development of Te is needed. So I started reading and executing strategies and that helped me a lot. I would suggest you start there. Good luck.
GMSI7D

Post by GMSI7D » February 21st, 2019, 1:51 pm

lonewolf wrote: February 13th, 2019, 4:15 am What would be a very practical way to do what it takes to become a real master?

the will to do it

my pseudonym is GMSI7D. what does it mean ? Grand Master SI7D because i know more about reality that 99 % of people out there

because i have done the work

do you think most people have a future in this world ? no . absolutely no future. the masses are an insult to intelligence and the truth

it is time to become a master and rule the masses before it is too late .

intelligence is not on earth to submit to the stupid masses. enough is enough.

so i hope you understand

start with strategy : sun tzu, chinese stuff . yi king . robert greene's book etc.

destroy your TV. you don't need it anymore. focus on becoming a master and mastery

https://www.amazon.com/Mastery-Robert-G ... way&sr=8-4

GMSI7D

Post by GMSI7D » February 21st, 2019, 6:58 pm

mastery starts with understanding that this world is totaly controled .

people are controled through false duality " right versus left "

capitalism on one side of the earth and communism on the other side. this is BS. this is the same masters everywhere

there is only one power at work who owns the earth behind the scenes

this idea was first presented by a Grand Master of the illuminati society : Hegel

( this society has been on earth for millenia and uses occult sacred knowledge)

1) thésis : capitalism

2) anti thésis : communism

3) synthésis : new world order

as described by president bush, sarkozy and others which means the total destruction of capitalism ( stock market crash and so on ) in the near future

this is the hegelian dialectique at work

which means people are puppet : they don't decide anything

this world is ruled by social engineering wich i have been studying for years

so yes i am a master because i know the game on earth

i know the chessboard

the world in which we live is ruled by secret societies since may, the 1, 1776. there are no governments.

only puppets of the masters

GMSI7D

Post by GMSI7D » February 23rd, 2019, 12:29 pm

mastery is about evolution

people's evolution ends early in life. they will not seek any knowledge outside the official " educational system" which is the brainwashing system

the brainwashing system programs people to fit the society that has been put in place by the masters

what's the purpose of the pieces on a chessboard ? to win a battle for the chess master

what's the purpose of people in society ? to win a battle for the masters as well ( secret societies )

people are energy. you have solar energy, natural energies, and so on

and people are used as energy by the masters behind the scenes.

as above so below. we use animals for our needs. the masters use human beings

whether we think it is " good or bad " is irrelevant because this is the reality on earth in this density of awareness

as a master, your job is to get out of the farm called " society " and get altitude above the circus

GMSI7D

Post by GMSI7D » February 24th, 2019, 10:26 am

the mistake INTJs make is trying to fit this controled society. this can only make problems for us.

we are not designed for that.

just look at the mbti percentages : they are logical because society has an inner order . this is the order of nature

society doesn't need 50 % of masterminds or 1 % of sensors. it doesn't make sense.

we don't need 500 CEO in a business and only 2 employees.

we need one CEO and 500 employees this is what nature does with society

nature is logical . so it gives society 1 % of mastermind above the circus and a lot of average people who work in society , in the system.

most people were designed by nature to work in the system and not to discuss it. so they don't understand the scam on earth. they can't

they can't understand what we say because this is not what nature wants them to do

people don't really care about their masters : the right masters who will help them of the wrong masters who will use them

because they can't understand the scam.

in 2019, the wrong masters are in charge. this is the problem for our society. this leads to our destruction .

nature wants only a few people above the circus :

1) the " bad" masters of secret societies who control the circus since 1776

2) and rational NT like you and me ( 8 % of the population ), the " good" masters

GMSI7D

Post by GMSI7D » February 25th, 2019, 10:21 am

the end of a cycle is coming which means social chaos and destruction of the structures of society : civil war and so on.

2019 is key.

most people don't know and / or don't care. this is the opportunity of a lifetime fo any master who does care.

the bad masters work with the " order out of chaos " strategy. wich is a basic chinese strategy, by the way.

you create a problem ( chaos) --> reaction of the masses (" we want a solution ! " )--> you offer the solution that you wanted to impose in the first place and you are seen as the savior .

kings were very direct with the masses.

the current rulers are indirect, wich is 1000 times more powerful to control the masses

instead of kings--> rule the masses

you just add a layer : masters--> rule the puppets ( politicians, whatever) ---> rule the masses

the current mode of control of the world is the most elaborate of all time .

this is the most beautiful strategy ever created on earth to control the masses.

i believe that not 1 guy in 100,000 really understands the situation on earth . the levels of control
Hartmund
Site Admin

Post by Hartmund » February 25th, 2019, 10:42 am

You need to seriously relax bro, I don't like you spreading this kind of stuff here with that much reinforcement. If you are "among the very very few who really get the situation", you know it's time to get off the pride trip and your sense of elitism. Ground yourself in your body and relax in the knowledge that you are physically safe right now, this will release tension and reduce those horror stories in your mind.

Think about that how you will, but I don't appreciate these posts in these forums and won't tolerate more of that.

Have a great day,
Hartmund
lonewolf

Post by lonewolf » February 26th, 2019, 2:16 am

Hartmund wrote: February 25th, 2019, 10:42 am You need to seriously relax bro, I don't like you spreading this kind of stuff here with that much reinforcement. If you are "among the very very few who really get the situation", you know it's time to get off the pride trip and your sense of elitism. Ground yourself in your body and relax in the knowledge that you are physically safe right now, this will release tension and reduce those horror stories in your mind.

Think about that how you will, but I don't appreciate these posts in this forums and won't tolerate more of that.

Have a great day,
Hartmund
Finally! Thank you Hartmund for this.
lonewolf

Post by lonewolf » February 26th, 2019, 2:27 am

VirtualAc3 wrote: February 20th, 2019, 6:36 pm
lonewolf wrote: January 28th, 2019, 4:13 pm I want to introduce myself to the forum. I'm 27 years old, from Brazil, medicine student. I have a good and reasonable life which I'm thankful for, but I feel always disheartened and unmotivated due to not knowing who I am, what I want, what to do and where to go. I'm lost. I know this isn't a proper problem but maybe it would be useful to talk about that.

Self-knowledge tools haven't been useful for me to get out of this. Getting unstuck is the main thing that I want to do with the remaining years of my life. I feel like I'm just surviving, still waiting for life to begin. I never had any goal, objective or dream to follow up. I feel like I'm not going anywhere.

Aside from all of that, I'm sad that my favourite username (teamlonewolf) is already in use here, so I had to use just "lonewolf".

Anyway, I've been reading about being an INTJ for years and I hope I can use that as a tool for leveraging my life.
The thing I did to get out of a similar situation was to actually go do something, anything that piqued my interest. I realized you can't stay in the Ni dreamland forever, a healthy development of Te is needed. So I started reading and executing strategies and that helped me a lot. I would suggest you start there. Good luck.
I agree with you, but my main problem right now is exactly to find that thing to do.