I’m a New INTJ!

Accustom yourself to the community by letting us know about yourself.
TheGreatAwesome1

I’m a New INTJ!

Post by TheGreatAwesome1 » January 5th, 2022, 12:18 pm

Hello everyone,

I’m an INTJ and I’ve recently “discovered” INTJ University for myself! I’ve known I was an INTJ for quite a while, but I always wanted to find a reputable source that explains my personality. Does anyone else have problems with bad friends? I only have one (I’m in high school) and she is the literal opposite of me: dim witted, refusing to learn for your own good, not curious, very stubborn when I offer her advice. How do I make friends with “my sort”? There is no one as far as I know who shares the love of learning, curiosity, and the creativity. (I can make 3/4 of a story by coming up with it in a second)

Thanks for your time!
thegreatawesome1
Celestia

Re: I’m a New INTJ!

Post by Celestia » May 6th, 2022, 9:34 am

Yes I also can't find someone to share my interests with. Not only that, but my friendships don't last long.🙂
Run21

Re: I’m a New INTJ!

Post by Run21 » November 4th, 2022, 8:57 pm

I don’t really give a fuck about friends, I think you are caring too much. You don’t need a “friend” you need yourself. If the friends you have are toxic and are not adding anything to the discussion, they can fuck off simply ghost them or start talking to them less and less. If they actually contribute to the friendship maybe they are worth acknowledging.

Source: Your Brain if you think about it using logic.