Say hello and let us know who you are.
bradly2222

New INTJ here!

Post by bradly2222 » November 18th, 2021, 3:22 pm

Hi everyone I'm a new INTJ here.
PowerMechGuy

Re: New INTJ here!

Post by PowerMechGuy » December 13th, 2021, 7:30 am

Hey and welcome to the community. It's been a bit quiet as of late.
God speaks through all creation.
ZenJim

Post by ZenJim » December 14th, 2021, 3:52 am

I just discovered all of this like 30 minutes ago, I've done three online tests, they came back 2/3 INTJ and 1/3 ISTJ.
Trying to think what the point of this type of community would be? World domination? Is this where we deconstruction ourselves as not existing?
I see the last three most recent posts were from the same guy back in Oct, then June b4 that, so not exactly a hotbed of activity.
I wonder if all over personality types are the same, or are we just introverted jerks who don't share much? Or is it just this site.
Oh well whatever. Why did I do this online testing? I understand myself better...for world domination....actually just dominating my yard would be nice. Goodbye forever probably.
Surely we must be a high no Mrna shot group, one would hope. For the record I am offically procrastinating away from a dry textbook, to disqualify myself from INTJ description.
Inzil

Post by Inzil » December 15th, 2021, 8:05 pm

No shots for me, I am sober, and done with injections for now.
PowerMechGuy

Post by PowerMechGuy » February 14th, 2022, 12:11 pm

ZenJim wrote: December 14th, 2021, 3:52 am I just discovered all of this like 30 minutes ago, I've done three online tests, they came back 2/3 INTJ and 1/3 ISTJ.
Trying to think what the point of this type of community would be? World domination? Is this where we deconstruction ourselves as not existing?
I see the last three most recent posts were from the same guy back in Oct, then June b4 that, so not exactly a hotbed of activity.
I wonder if all over personality types are the same, or are we just introverted jerks who don't share much? Or is it just this site.
Oh well whatever. Why did I do this online testing? I understand myself better...for world domination....actually just dominating my yard would be nice. Goodbye forever probably.
Surely we must be a high no Mrna shot group, one would hope. For the record I am offically procrastinating away from a dry textbook, to disqualify myself from INTJ description.
Welcome to the group1

When I first came here, I thought the goal was to meet like minded folk and possibly start some collaborative projects. Now I'm not so sure.

Yeah it stays ultra ultra ultra chill round these parts *cricket*.

It takes a while before INTJ starts to fit. I recommend reading about the functions. It really adds more depth and logic to MBTI as a whole.
God speaks through all creation.
Georgh

Post by Georgh » April 4th, 2022, 12:45 pm

Hi new INTJ. Wish I'd actually done architecture as a profession instead of biology : )