New here

Say hello and let us know who you are.
Rach121

New here

Post by Rach121 » September 16th, 2020, 3:26 am

Hello, it's quite something, being a part of this forum of INTJs. I have never felt like I 'fit in' really, and both my best friends are INTJ types. Encouraging, this "university"~~I hope to connect with many like minded people.
… art and poetry are vital necessities of our existence. They form the quality of the light within.
night0wlhunts

Re: New here

Post by night0wlhunts » September 29th, 2020, 9:58 pm

Hello and welcome.
This is most likely one of the best corners of the internet to discuss ideas, share and gain valuable insights and ask potentially challenging questions, among rather equally adept and intelligent, like-minded individuals. High likelyhood of quality information that has allready been filtered, absorbed and distilled by astute and sharp minds.

The only drawback I can see is that most of us are most often too busy with activities that are of higher priority than this INTJ corner, but I suspect it remains relatively quite efficient in regards to quality/speed and effort.

More INTJ's are always welcome, hope you stick around, drop in once in a while. At this rate - soon we Will have the moon under our control. ;)