Hello, dear friends!

Say hello and let us know who you are.
Username_not_found

Hello, dear friends!

Post by Username_not_found » February 5th, 2019, 3:36 pm

Hello!
I am 21 years old girl from Latvia, Europe.
I am interested in astronomy, cosmology, quantum physics.
My biggest childhood dream was to become an astronaut.
I hope one day I will be able to study something space related. That would be amazing!
When I was a high school student I thought I will be a professional drifter and I started to learn auto mechanics and I "broke up" with astronomy and science. So basically I have a huge knowledge in auto mechanic things and I can weld very well.
I was so obsessed with cars I almost left school. Sad but my grades were too low to start university. Especially in physics field.
I hope I will be able to re-do my high school exams and start university in the field that is really meant for me.
That's me! :mrgreen:
lonewolf

Re: Hello, dear friends!

Post by lonewolf » February 5th, 2019, 3:52 pm

Welcome to the forum, nice to have someone from Latvia here. I hope you can share more about your space and mechanic knowledge here. Feel free to discuss anything you want, start any argument and ask for anything you can think of.
Hartmund
Site Admin

Post by Hartmund » February 5th, 2019, 8:24 pm

Welcome to the community! :)

-Hartmund
GMSI7D

Post by GMSI7D » February 6th, 2019, 5:00 pm

Username_not_found wrote: February 5th, 2019, 3:36 pm Hello!
I am 21 years old girl from Latvia, Europe.
I am interested in astronomy, cosmology, quantum physics.
My biggest childhood dream was to become an astronaut.
I hope one day I will be able to study something space related. That would be amazing!
When I was a high school student I thought I will be a professional drifter and I started to learn auto mechanics and I "broke up" with astronomy and science. So basically I have a huge knowledge in auto mechanic things and I can weld very well.
I was so obsessed with cars I almost left school. Sad but my grades were too low to start university. Especially in physics field.
I hope I will be able to re-do my high school exams and start university in the field that is really meant for me.
That's me! :mrgreen:
you should focus on your manual skills ( auto mechanics , whatever ) because the economy will crash soon. this not conspiracy, this is internal problems of capitalism and economic cycles.

the debts are too high and there will be a reset

astronomy leads nowhere to survive in this economy. but your manual skills are valuable

INTJs are too intellectual. this is ok when the economy is fine

but when the problems come, we have to know some manual skills as well like survival skills.

lonewolf

Post by lonewolf » February 6th, 2019, 8:24 pm

GMSI7D wrote: February 6th, 2019, 5:00 pm
Username_not_found wrote: February 5th, 2019, 3:36 pm
you should focus on your manual skills ( auto mechanics , whatever ) because the economy will crash soon. this not conspiracy, this is internal problems of capitalism and economic cycles.

the debts are too high and there will be a reset

astronomy leads nowhere to survive in this economy. but your manual skills are valuable

INTJs are too intellectual. this is ok when the economy is fine

but when the problems come, we have to know some manual skills as well like survival skills.
I agree with that. What's your opinion on the medical field? Should I be worried with that possibility too? Because it's a intellectual job too, despite of some manual skills being needed.