Hello!

Say hello and let us know who you are.
LoneAlpha14

Re: Hello!

Post by LoneAlpha14 » January 16th, 2019, 11:54 am

I never meant "weird" in a negative context. I used it for the purpose of exaggeration and emphasis. :) Different is a better word, perhaps. :)
VirtualAc3

Post by VirtualAc3 » January 16th, 2019, 4:21 pm

All the best for the year at CERN :D
LoneAlpha14

Post by LoneAlpha14 » January 16th, 2019, 5:12 pm

[mention]VirtualAc3[/mention], thaaanks! ^_^
mpx42

Post by mpx42 » January 24th, 2019, 8:22 pm

GMSI7D wrote: January 15th, 2019, 9:00 am this is like talking with monkeys in the zoo. it is interesting for only 5 minutes . that's why social events and parties are boring. it is interesting for 1 hour then this is a waste of time.
Mmm good point, except clearly you and I are not being invited to the right parties (or any at all in my case usually). Hopefully we can all plan strategies to form working groups that plan actual parties for those of similar intellectual interests. Although how interesting would a party be which only had clones of our-selves with a marginal deviation of personality? Not very much I would wager.

It is said by many that - "variety is the spice of life" so therefore perhaps it follows that to use too much of that spice makes for a bad dish to be eaten. What we need is just the right mix of variety spice in our social interactions,while allowing for randomness in the heat of the oven,yet while following a logical recipee of base materials. (I almost wrote base metals there, and thought of alchemy suddenly.)
GMSI7D

Post by GMSI7D » February 10th, 2019, 5:14 pm

mpx42 wrote: January 24th, 2019, 8:22 pm
GMSI7D wrote: January 15th, 2019, 9:00 am this is like talking with monkeys in the zoo. it is interesting for only 5 minutes . that's why social events and parties are boring. it is interesting for 1 hour then this is a waste of time.
Mmm good point, except clearly you and I are not being invited to the right parties (or any at all in my case usually). Hopefully we can all plan strategies to form working groups that plan actual parties for those of similar intellectual interests. Although how interesting would a party be which only had clones of our-selves with a marginal deviation of personality? Not very much I would wager.

It is said by many that - "variety is the spice of life" so therefore perhaps it follows that to use too much of that spice makes for a bad dish to be eaten. What we need is just the right mix of variety spice in our social interactions,while allowing for randomness in the heat of the oven,yet while following a logical recipee of base materials. (I almost wrote base metals there, and thought of alchemy suddenly.)

we don't have the same definition of the word " party"

people's definition : a place with stupid music and stupid people who make jackass of themselves while drinking and trying to get laid

my definition : a place with a small group of people sharing the same hobby like breakfast and laughter while camping and so on

party = real moments shared with real people

you guys are not aware of your true potential

you are still in the matrix with its BS : working like a slave, partying like animals, watching TV, voting for your masters etc

by the way, the big problems are coming soon : financial crash and so on

this is not what INTJ are meant to do on earth

you have a lot of work to do to see the big picture. please don't insult the INTJ potential

INTJs are on earth for superior purposes ( not for a lone wolf life playing video games or any crap like that )