Say hello and let us know who you are.
PowerMechGuy

Re: What's Up!

Post by PowerMechGuy » January 15th, 2019, 4:41 pm

Davuj101 wrote: January 15th, 2019, 4:13 pm
PowerMechGuy wrote: January 14th, 2019, 11:27 pm
Davuj101 wrote: January 14th, 2019, 10:59 pm

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that. :?:
From what I can tell, it looks you are sure that you are an INTJ. I was saying that that is great and that I am still not sure myself.
It is pretty difficult, isn't it? When my INFJ sister and I were first getting into personality theory I told her I thought she was an INTJ like me. She told me she wasn't after doing her own research (but I was so sure!) We're so similar in how we think about the world and the views we hold...it's pretty creepy. And that's what makes it so hard. Even in how our life events turn out, I will oftentimes experience similar situations or exhibit behaviors she did at my age or around it (she's older).

What specifically makes you unsure? Did you take tests and come up with different results or do you feel you share traits from both in your observation?
I found it helpful reading this article by a fellow INTJ to differentiate the two: https://mbtifiction.com/2015/02/28/inxj ... n/?wref=tp

Hope it helps.
The thinking verses feeling part mostly. I can't decide if I'm a thinker with deep feelings or a feeler who is capable of deep thought.
God speaks through all creation.
GMSI7D

Post by GMSI7D » February 7th, 2019, 12:40 pm

Davuj101 wrote: January 15th, 2019, 4:22 pm

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it all.

I just hope all INTJs interacting on here will have the same goal, as I'm sure the stereotype of INTJs being arrogant and self-centered has some validity (and I believe those traits aren't compatible with growing as people and finding truth). It's not too wild of a prediction that these kind of INTJs will be found on here or that any one of us couldn't fall into that mindset occasionally.

talking about stereotype, i am surprised that there are not so many INTJ here who fit the general description of this type

according to the internet, we find " visionnaries, masterminds, masters of the world behind the scenes etc "

this is not what i feel here

when i talk about mission and vision, people think i am weird while this is the core of the INTJ personnality

thi is is like i am the only guy here who fits the description

LOL LMAO

so prove me wrong guys

lonewolf

Post by lonewolf » February 7th, 2019, 7:42 pm

GMSI7D wrote: February 7th, 2019, 12:40 pm
Davuj101 wrote: January 15th, 2019, 4:22 pm

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it all.

I just hope all INTJs interacting on here will have the same goal, as I'm sure the stereotype of INTJs being arrogant and self-centered has some validity (and I believe those traits aren't compatible with growing as people and finding truth). It's not too wild of a prediction that these kind of INTJs will be found on here or that any one of us couldn't fall into that mindset occasionally.
talking about stereotype, i am surprised that there are not so many INTJ here who fit the general description of this type

according to the internet, we find " visionnaries, masterminds, masters of the world behind the scenes etc "

this is not what i feel here

when i talk about mission and vision, people think i am weird while this is the core of the INTJ personnality

thi is is like i am the only guy here who fits the description

LOL LMAO

so prove me wrong guys
Maybe it's because the modern life is taking a toll on the supposed strenghts of the INTJ (who was a sage or seer in ancient times, and this "means nothing" in the 21st century).

Or we are INTJs who didn't found their supposed "mission" yet.

Or there are different types of INTJ.

Or the MBTI is just pseudoscience.