Ello!!!

Say hello and let us know who you are.
PowerMechGuy

Ello!!!

Post by PowerMechGuy » January 14th, 2019, 5:28 pm

The name's PowerMechGuy, and I'd like to say hi!
Making poems on the fly, seems I'm that sort of guy.

Well let me start off by simply sayin,
I'm really quite excited for this forum to begin,
I hope we make some memories worth-a-savin,
And maybe we can find our intellectual twin.

I'm a programmer and photographer,
A circuitry cartographer,
Whose an ametuer astronomer,
Keeping busy is what I do.

I really like psychology,
I'm fascinated by personality,
Always reconsidering reality,
I like philosophising too.

I build robots just for fun,
I have a collection of nerf guns,
I practice with my bokkens,
Oh, wait, I'm still not through...

I can cook a pot-o-beans,
I think all I need is jeans,
I like to study big machines,
Electronics are my thing:

Some of my interests are mechanical,
Most of my projects are electrical,
Much of my music has gone digital.
Computers give me wings;

This is just a portion,
Yet it must have it's conclusion,
But let's not forget to mention,
I'm a happy well-fed Christian.

19, INFJ/INTJ (need help on my actual type), Enneagram 5, sx-so...
It's just a bit hard to put the above info into a rhyme, :D

If you made it to the end:
God bless you,
and have an awesome day.
God speaks through all creation.
Hartmund
Site Admin

Re: Ello!!!

Post by Hartmund » January 14th, 2019, 5:45 pm

Hey PowerMechGuy, welcome to the forum and congrats to being the first one to introduce yourself! Hope you have a great time here and thanks for the poem. :D

-Hartmund
GMSI7D

Post by GMSI7D » January 14th, 2019, 7:32 pm

hi. thanks for the nice introduction
Davuj101

Post by Davuj101 » January 14th, 2019, 8:03 pm

You sound like an interesting person; great to meet you! I'm happy to know I'm not the only Christian INTJ 19-year-old out there. :D
Single [ ]
Taken [ ]
Building My Empire [X]
PowerMechGuy

Post by PowerMechGuy » January 14th, 2019, 9:17 pm

Hartmund wrote: January 14th, 2019, 5:45 pm Hey PowerMechGuy, welcome to the forum and congrats to being the first one to introduce yourself! Hope you have a great time here and thanks for the poem. :D

-Hartmund
Thanks, I really hope this site takes some positive leaps forward. Thanks for creating it.
PowerMechGuy

Post by PowerMechGuy » January 14th, 2019, 9:18 pm

GMSI7D wrote: January 14th, 2019, 7:32 pm hi. thanks for the nice introduction
Thanks for reading!
LoneAlpha14

Post by LoneAlpha14 » January 15th, 2019, 7:18 am

Hi, nice to meet you! You seem like a very versatile artist! Loved the intro!
Scholarant

Post by Scholarant » July 12th, 2021, 7:29 am

Hi im new here. PowerMechGuy If you created this site then thanks. Glad also to know I’m not the only INTJ Christian. I love photography, especially the challenge of sunset and night photography. I enjoy working with lots of different types of technology and enjoy planning in detail my various art projects from photography to sculpture, and drawing and painting. I like to look at the finished results and see how close I could come to the image i had in my head of what I wanted it to look like before I started. Then deconstructing it and figuring out how to change my next try to make it look as close to what I imagined was possible as i can. I was a psychology major because I always knew I thought differently than others but I couldn’t put my finger on why and I wanted to understand how to fit in. I actually just found out that I’m a INTJ a few days ago and suddenly so much made sense as I started reading about it. Im looking forward to interacting with others who think differently like i do.
PowerMechGuy

Post by PowerMechGuy » July 14th, 2021, 10:26 am

Scholarant wrote: July 12th, 2021, 7:29 am Hi im new here. PowerMechGuy If you created this site then thanks. Glad also to know I’m not the only INTJ Christian. I love photography, especially the challenge of sunset and night photography. I enjoy working with lots of different types of technology and enjoy planning in detail my various art projects from photography to sculpture, and drawing and painting. I like to look at the finished results and see how close I could come to the image i had in my head of what I wanted it to look like before I started. Then deconstructing it and figuring out how to change my next try to make it look as close to what I imagined was possible as i can. I was a psychology major because I always knew I thought differently than others but I couldn’t put my finger on why and I wanted to understand how to fit in. I actually just found out that I’m a INTJ a few days ago and suddenly so much made sense as I started reading about it. Im looking forward to interacting with others who think differently like i do.
Hi, and welcome!

Thank you, but Hartmund is the creator. He's done an excellent job at creating a clean interface.

I'm glad I'm not the only Christian!

Your process for photography sounds somewhat similar to mine. Striving to get the perfect lighting is no joke. It sounds like you've really done some awesome things in photography. Are you interested in or have you tried macro photography?

Yeah, I think finally finding the right type really helps to demystify so much. And once you study the functions, even more things get cleared up. I'm happy you found your type. It's not easy.