Long Term Future Plans

Say hello and let us know who you are.
PowerMechGuy

Long Term Future Plans

Post by PowerMechGuy » October 29th, 2019, 3:30 pm

I've read a lot about the INTJ type. Many pages talk of how INTJ's are always making plans.

I happen to be one the plan makers.

I'm just wondering how many of the folks here have also made plans.

And when I say plans, I mean like plans to build this, or own that, or be this. Things that would take a considerable amount of time and effort. Or even just things that would just take a while. Long term goals...

For instance: I plan to run my own company in the distant future. I actually started planning to build this company when I was a teenager. There is like a literal outline and everything. I have a list of skills I thought would be required, a list of assets that I thought would be necessary, a list of traits I wanted my company to represent. It's pretty in depth.

I wanted to know if anyone else had anything similar.
God speaks through all creation.
SqrlGrl

Re: Long Term Future Plans

Post by SqrlGrl » November 20th, 2020, 10:14 pm

Greetings.

While my field is not business, I make extensive future plans as well. I pride myself on my resume of experiences, and even when I write, there tends to be a seriously developed outline and organization. My calendar for the next High School quadmester is already complete. Others seem lost. Nice to meet you, and I wish you the best of luck in your company.
PowerMechGuy

Post by PowerMechGuy » March 9th, 2021, 6:37 pm

SqrlGrl wrote: November 20th, 2020, 10:14 pm Greetings.

While my field is not business, I make extensive future plans as well. I pride myself on my resume of experiences, and even when I write, there tends to be a seriously developed outline and organization. My calendar for the next High School quadmester is already complete. Others seem lost. Nice to meet you, and I wish you the best of luck in your company.
That is fantastic. I think there is a special sort of confidence that can be gained when you lay out the way things are gonna go down. It just destroys uncertainty so effectively.

I would have to agree with you on others seeming to be lost. It seems to me that most like to go with the flow.

It's nice to meet you as well.
MaineCoon

Post by MaineCoon » May 10th, 2021, 5:19 pm

Well for me the basic question is WHY? why i want to own a company ? why not something else ? I want to own company or want to create or build something ? For what end ? is it money, name, fame or want to create much greater value for people, nation or the whole world in terms of progress defined as new concept, new product, new ways of doing business, innovation etc etc. And most important question is will it work in real world situation.
Sounds fantastic too but in good old Victorian sense hahaha.
PowerMechGuy

Post by PowerMechGuy » February 14th, 2022, 12:15 pm

MaineCoon wrote: May 10th, 2021, 5:19 pm Well for me the basic question is WHY? why i want to own a company ? why not something else ? I want to own company or want to create or build something ? For what end ? is it money, name, fame or want to create much greater value for people, nation or the whole world in terms of progress defined as new concept, new product, new ways of doing business, innovation etc etc. And most important question is will it work in real world situation.
Sounds fantastic too but in good old Victorian sense hahaha.
Your collection of quandaries are now what keep me occupied in my current endeavors. It's like without a decent, clear cut, well thought out answer that feels right, it becomes extraordinarily difficult to build momentum required to start even short term projects.

Have you reached any fascinating insights in your time asking some of the questions you mentioned?
SoulStar

Post by SoulStar » March 22nd, 2022, 6:10 pm

Hello...ive got plans, im on Telegram if anyone wants to talk about plans. Find me @TeslaXRP. Would be amazing to speak to some of you on here and there. Exciting times ahead.