Not going anywhere

Accustom yourself to the community by letting us know about yourself.
User avatar
lonewolf
Posts: 21
Joined: January 28th, 2019, 4:03 pm
x 6

Not going anywhere

Post by lonewolf » January 28th, 2019, 4:13 pm

I want to introduce myself to the forum. I'm 27 years old, from Brazil, medicine student. I have a good and reasonable life which I'm thankful for, but I feel always disheartened and unmotivated due to not knowing who I am, what I want, what to do and where to go. I'm lost. I know this isn't a proper problem but maybe it would be useful to talk about that.

Self-knowledge tools haven't been useful for me to get out of this. Getting unstuck is the main thing that I want to do with the remaining years of my life. I feel like I'm just surviving, still waiting for life to begin. I never had any goal, objective or dream to follow up. I feel like I'm not going anywhere.

Aside from all of that, I'm sad that my favourite username (teamlonewolf) is already in use here, so I had to use just "lonewolf".

Anyway, I've been reading about being an INTJ for years and I hope I can use that as a tool for leveraging my life.
3 x
GMSI7D
Posts: 43
Joined: January 3rd, 2019, 11:48 pm
Location: France
x 14

Re: Not going anywhere

Post by GMSI7D » January 28th, 2019, 6:02 pm

hi. thanks.

i can predict that your life will be wasted if you remain in this situation. INTJs are on earth to know better than the masses.

the masses are the energy of the masters of society. ( i have been studying social engineering for 10 years )

you deserve to be above that .

so you have to answer these questions ( i can answer all of them )



why are you on earth ?

what is your personal philosophy ?

what is your main goal in life ?

what is your current understanding of life ? ( it always evolve because life is evolution)

( for example : " yes politicians want us to succeed and are nice people " )



unless you answer these questions, your potential as an INTJ will be wasted .



people here seem to forget that the INTJ type is the mastermind of the mbti

he knows better than the masses because his brain works differently. this is not bragging. this is fact.


.
2 x
User avatar
lonewolf
Posts: 21
Joined: January 28th, 2019, 4:03 pm
x 6

Re: Not going anywhere

Post by lonewolf » January 28th, 2019, 7:03 pm

GMSI7D wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 6:02 pm
so you have to answer these questions ( i can answer all of them )


why are you on earth ?

what is your personal philosophy ?

what is your main goal in life ?

what is your current understanding of life ? ( it always evolve because life is evolution)


unless you answer these questions, your potential as an INTJ will be wasted .
.
Thank you for the answer.

I just don't have any real answers to the 4 questions brought up here. This is the core of my problem and yes, I'm wasting my time with nothing because of that.

1. I'm on Earth just because of an aleatory event (meeting of sperm and egg).

2. My personal philosophy is just a bunch of ideas and idealizations based on theory and they aren't useful on real life at all, they're just ideas.

3. I never had any goal in life, a lot of people say to me that then my goal would be to find a goal, but I see it as bullshit.

4. My current understanding of life says to me that nothing is worth of the effort at all, because I just don't have any real connection to anything.
1 x
Hartmund
Site Admin
Posts: 21
Joined: January 3rd, 2019, 11:24 pm
Location: Germany
x 12

Re: Not going anywhere

Post by Hartmund » January 29th, 2019, 2:16 pm

Welcome to the effort lonewolf and thank you for your open sharing. Honesty is key for transformation, and self-admission is hard for the majority of people.

The next step could be doubting even the conclusions that you're currently drawing. How much of it are memories and truths you have come to at one point in your life, and how much is real for you right now?

Many of the firm beliefs we hold, even negative ones, are there because we want them to be there. It makes us feel special, safer, more in control or more liked by people.

Maybe you can resolve some of your problems by following through with your self-enquiry.

Anyways, keep up the good work!

-Hartmund

Edit: Just saw that I wrote welcome to the effort instead of welcome to the forum. But I actually find it quite fitting, so I'll keep it lol.
2 x
User avatar
lonewolf
Posts: 21
Joined: January 28th, 2019, 4:03 pm
x 6

Re: Not going anywhere

Post by lonewolf » January 30th, 2019, 12:06 am

Hartmund wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 2:16 pm
The next step could be doubting even the conclusions that you're currently drawing.
This is exactly the main source of unhappiness. I'm questioning myself to the point that I think everything is worthless.
0 x
Hartmund
Site Admin
Posts: 21
Joined: January 3rd, 2019, 11:24 pm
Location: Germany
x 12

Re: Not going anywhere

Post by Hartmund » January 30th, 2019, 6:42 am

lonewolf wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 12:06 am
Hartmund wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 2:16 pm
The next step could be doubting even the conclusions that you're currently drawing.
This is exactly the main source of unhappiness. I'm questioning myself to the point that I think everything is worthless.
I have chosen the path of extreme doubt as well. Trying to see what's real by negating what is not. It's not necessarily what I'd promote in public because it can lead to states like the ones you seem to experience, but if it comes natural to one and is chosen as the personal way - why not.

What I can say from my experience is that doubting itself is not the main source of unhappiness. Not being finished / being stuck with the process of doubting is. Doubting is merely stripping away falsehood and removing projections. When we are complete with revealing falsehood in one area, we have become free in that and are no longer bothered.

If you'd like to complete this process, maybe these steps help you:

First: Realize that holding worthiness as a "holy standard" in mind is not truth. The mind could have chosen a dozen other measurements to be (un)happy about, but in this case it chose worthiness. It made worthiness its king, and for whatever reasons there seems nothing more important than finding worth. It's an arbitrary choice and not a problem for everyone. This means it's not set in stone that it has to be for you.

Second: In order to know what unworthiness is, one has to know what worthiness is. Find out what you still deem as worthy in life, even if it hurts that you currently don't have it or are away from it. You couldn't even think about the concept of unworthiness if there wasn't something on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Third: See that these are projections as well - you were indoctrinated into believing it. Be courageous enough to follow through with following truth as much as you can.

When you are neither concerned with worthiness, nor with unworthiness, this topic just ceases to be of importance for you, like the gazillion other topics in life you probably don't think about.

Another method would be to simply focus on what is. The steps above describe the process of the self-discovering mind, but what's left when the mind has completed its process is what's real. So set your intention to see what is, go make yourself a coffee or tea, and relax. Allow everything that's going on to keep on happening. Simply observe. We need no effort to see.

Let me know if that helps you.

All the best,
Hartmund
0 x
User avatar
lonewolf
Posts: 21
Joined: January 28th, 2019, 4:03 pm
x 6

Re: Not going anywhere

Post by lonewolf » January 30th, 2019, 2:02 pm

Hartmund wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 6:42 am
lonewolf wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 12:06 am
Hartmund wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 2:16 pm
The next step could be doubting even the conclusions that you're currently drawing.
This is exactly the main source of unhappiness. I'm questioning myself to the point that I think everything is worthless.
What I can say from my experience is that doubting itself is not the main source of unhappiness. Not being finished / being stuck with the process of doubting is. Doubting is merely stripping away falsehood and removing projections. When we are complete with revealing falsehood in one area, we have become free in that and are no longer bothered

When you are neither concerned with worthiness, nor with unworthiness, this topic just ceases to be of importance for you, like the gazillion other topics in life you probably don't think about.
That ascetic thing of not being concerned with anything isn't for me.

What matters is that life is boring, devoid of anything. I don't want any "superior revelation", I just want the rest of my life to be something more than just surviving, seeing other people enjoying it while I can't.

When I'm not concerned with anything, there's no point to be alive as well. So I really don't understand your point or the point of the "ascetic" life.

I don't know what's worthy anymore, I don't see it as a polarizing subject in which you need to know what's worthy to be in a state of unworthiness.
0 x
GMSI7D
Posts: 43
Joined: January 3rd, 2019, 11:48 pm
Location: France
x 14

Re: Not going anywhere

Post by GMSI7D » February 2nd, 2019, 10:04 am

lonewolf wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 7:03 pm
GMSI7D wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 6:02 pm
so you have to answer these questions ( i can answer all of them )


why are you on earth ?

what is your personal philosophy ?

what is your main goal in life ?

what is your current understanding of life ? ( it always evolve because life is evolution)


unless you answer these questions, your potential as an INTJ will be wasted .
.
Thank you for the answer.

I just don't have any real answers to the 4 questions brought up here. This is the core of my problem and yes, I'm wasting my time with nothing because of that.

1. I'm on Earth just because of an aleatory event (meeting of sperm and egg).

2. My personal philosophy is just a bunch of ideas and idealizations based on theory and they aren't useful on real life at all, they're just ideas.

3. I never had any goal in life, a lot of people say to me that then my goal would be to find a goal, but I see it as bullshit.

4. My current understanding of life says to me that nothing is worth of the effort at all, because I just don't have any real connection to anything.


1) you are on earth because you have a mission. not because your parents had sex

95 % of people will answer " because my parents had sex while drunk " which implies that the earth doesn't really need them

you, as an INTJ ,will answer " because i have a mission "


2) your philosophy must be complete and based on your mission . this is the yang point of view of life


3) your goal is evolution ( life is evolution towards more awareness ) and your mission takes place in human evolution.

towards a better society . remember , you lead society with a vision because you are the mastermind of the mbti


for example :Elon Musk ( intj) leads society with ideas.



4) so you are at the beginning of the journey and you have a lot of work to do. you are on the right website

here is a hint : society is a scam ( masters lead with social engineering for their own goals, not ours)

and only guys like rational NT ( entj , intj, entp , intp) can see the big picture and find a solution for this mess

your work as an INTJ is to find better solutions for yourself and society

from that point of view, the sky is the limit

go


.
1 x
User avatar
lonewolf
Posts: 21
Joined: January 28th, 2019, 4:03 pm
x 6

Re: Not going anywhere

Post by lonewolf » February 2nd, 2019, 6:59 pm

GMSI7D wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 10:04 am
lonewolf wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 7:03 pm
GMSI7D wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 6:02 pm
1) you are on earth because you have a mission. not because your parents had sex

95 % of people will answer " because my parents had sex while drunk " which implies that the earth doesn't really need them

you, as an INTJ ,will answer " because i have a mission "


2) your philosophy must be complete and based on your mission . this is the yang point of view of life


3) your goal is evolution ( life is evolution towards more awareness ) and your mission takes place in human evolution.

towards a better society . remember , you lead society with a vision because you are the mastermind of the mbti

for example :Elon Musk ( intj) leads society with ideas.



4) so you are at the beginning of the journey and you have a lot of work to do. you are on the right website

here is a hint : society is a scam ( masters lead with social engineering for their own goals, not ours)

and only guys like rational NT ( entj , intj, entp , intp) can see the big picture and find a solution for this mess

your work as an INTJ is to find better solutions for yourself and society

from that point of view, the sky is the limit

go


.
I don't have a mission, don't understand your concept here. Since I don't have a mission, there's no philosophy based on that.
Sincerely, your answer is full of platitudes, I want to go beyond that. Mission, philosophy, evolution, society... Forget it. I just want to make the rest of my time alive better. Please elaborate your argument with ideas more consistent than "mission". I really want to understand your point of view.
0 x
LoneAlpha14
Posts: 24
Joined: January 3rd, 2019, 11:49 pm
x 19

Re: Not going anywhere

Post by LoneAlpha14 » February 3rd, 2019, 7:56 am

Welcome to the community! We have similar usernames! :)

I think we should be more positive overall. I was quite down due to many of the things you've mentioned, but once you realize a number of things, everything becomes better. Yes, I doubt, wonder, and question all the time. Yet, it is by acting that our fears and everything that's torturing us begins to fade away as we learn to exist despite our being so aware and observant. The solution isn't to feel depressed or act as a pessimist would, but to remain strong and persistent - as you go, you discover, and things unfold.

I agree this society is a pure and ridiculous mess of fads and personal gains and whatnots. On the other hand, everything lies within ourselves. It's how you choose to behave and feel that will reflect you in the society. You don't need to fit in, but running away isn't a solution either. (Not saying you are, I'm writing in general.)

We all have a mission. It might be as revolutionary as an invention, or as simple as baking cakes for people we love to make them happy. Yet, our personality isn't really satisfied with pure existence, but if you keep seeking and asking without doing anything, you will remain in the same place, which will pull you even further down.

If you want to make the rest of your life better, tell me, what is that makes you feel alive? (Do note that I haven't read the previous messages because I didn't want my writing to be influenced unconsciously by something I would have read.)
2 x
Post Reply