42yo male probable intj saying hello.

Say hello and let us know who you are.
mpx42

42yo male probable intj saying hello.

Post by mpx42 » January 24th, 2019, 8:01 pm

I'm pleased to be a part of this burgeoning community finally. I'll try to be brief.

In particular what drew me the most to Intj-University was Hartmunds obvious mental focus upon encouraging and assisting us to self-actualize our potential by taking more action in our lives daily! (If you are anything like me you cringe when people use exclamation marks too frequently in written communication, but I think in this case it is justified.) To this end I almost made my forum name something like "daily-action", but figured mpx42 would be more efficient for other people to type. ;)

It means simply - multiplex42, as I had found myself thinking while reading others introductory posts that to achieve our goals and to-do lists in daily life , requires that we interleave many different 'packets' of activity through themselves dimensionally so to speak with different priority weighting. I hope that makes sense to someone as it is simply a metaphor written quickly.

I have many intellectual interests as do you no doubt. Namely: Generic Knowledge,Wisdom,Science,Esoterica,Philosophy,Current Affairs,etc. I'm nerdy but not in an academic way. My current main hobby is Electronics repair which is an old one from my childhood, which is re-emerging in my life due to necessity. I hope to inspire you all and be inspired by you all, to achieve more in my life particularly in the social sphere.

Thanks for reading. :geek:
Hartmund
Site Admin

Re: 42yo male probable intj saying hello.

Post by Hartmund » January 24th, 2019, 8:56 pm

Hey mpx42, welcome to the forum! :)

I really enjoyed reading your introduction and I think you're a perfect fit for this community.

Honestly, I always get so happy when I see that someone not only understands my values but is also in alignment with it. Earlier in my life, I would have said it is because of feeling personally validated - my mind interpreted it as "yeah, this person likes me" - but nowadays I see that the joy has a very impersonal aspect to it:

It's recognizing the potential in these opportunities. People that come together to celebrate progress gives me an almost ecstatic feeling at times, and I am honored to be able to provide the space for this with this website and also share my ways of practical implementation.

What I see when reading an introduction like yours is potential for giving and receiving that likely leads to increased happiness on all ends and thus to an even better experience.

Hope you have a great time here!

-Hartmund
alexander

Post by alexander » January 24th, 2019, 10:23 pm

Hi mpx42. You seem to have a very..nice and relaxing way with words. Well, just wanted to point that out as well as welcome you.
Hope we can profit from one another in the near future.
GMSI7D

Post by GMSI7D » January 24th, 2019, 10:42 pm

mpx42 wrote: January 24th, 2019, 8:01 pm I'm pleased to be a part of this burgeoning community finally. I'll try to be brief.

In particular what drew me the most to Intj-University was Hartmunds obvious mental focus upon encouraging and assisting us to self-actualize our potential by taking more action in our lives daily! (If you are anything like me you cringe when people use exclamation marks too frequently in written communication, but I think in this case it is justified.) To this end I almost made my forum name something like "daily-action", but figured mpx42 would be more efficient for other people to type. ;)

It means simply - multiplex42, as I had found myself thinking while reading others introductory posts that to achieve our goals and to-do lists in daily life , requires that we interleave many different 'packets' of activity through themselves dimensionally so to speak with different priority weighting. I hope that makes sense to someone as it is simply a metaphor written quickly.

I have many intellectual interests as do you no doubt. Namely: Generic Knowledge,Wisdom,Science,Esoterica,Philosophy,Current Affairs,etc. I'm nerdy but not in an academic way. My current main hobby is Electronics repair which is an old one from my childhood, which is re-emerging in my life due to necessity. I hope to inspire you all and be inspired by you all, to achieve more in my life particularly in the social sphere.

Thanks for reading. :geek:
thanks

according to the internet, INTJs are potential geniuses

that's why i am here: to read geniuses and to inspire them .

reading this forum is like an investment in myself ( sharing and reading informations )

As Jim Rohn said , get leverage on yourself

" if you work hard on your job , you can make a living but if you work hard on yourself, you can make a fortune

Jim Rohn ( INTJ) 1930-2009
Hartmund
Site Admin

Post by Hartmund » January 24th, 2019, 10:54 pm

alexander wrote: January 24th, 2019, 10:23 pm Hi mpx42. You seem to have a very..nice and relaxing way with words. Well, just wanted to point that out as well as welcome you.
Hope we can profit from one another in the near future.
This is such a good observation, thank you for sharing it [mention]alexander[/mention]. I noticed that as well half consciously but wasn't able to find words for it. That's a great inspiration [mention]mpx42[/mention], and also quite humbling.

-Hartmund
LoneAlpha14

Post by LoneAlpha14 » January 26th, 2019, 12:21 pm

Wish you a very warm welcome!

It's always great to see people looking to invest in themselves, and here's a helpful community to help achieve that!

What we should all keep in mind is that INTJs are not by any slightest chance weirdos, to the contrary, of course. Just don't let being different fills you with more negative than positive things (speaking in general, not directly to the OP). :D
PowerMechGuy

Post by PowerMechGuy » January 26th, 2019, 5:35 pm

Hi!

I couldn't help but notice you mentioned Electronics as a hobby. Do you have a full workstation?
God speaks through all creation.