SUP

Accustom yourself to the community by letting us know about yourself.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dializa
Posts: 4
Joined: January 19th, 2019, 1:22 pm
Location: Poland

SUP

Post by Dializa » January 19th, 2019, 2:32 pm

Hello, I'm Ewe and I'm the youngest INTJ here!
Hartmund
Site Admin
Posts: 24
Joined: January 3rd, 2019, 11:24 pm
Location: Germany

Re: SUP

Post by Hartmund » January 19th, 2019, 4:35 pm

Hey Ewe, welcome to the community! Hope you have a good time here.

-Hartmund
LoneAlpha14
Posts: 24
Joined: March 25th, 2018, 12:17 pm

Re: SUP

Post by LoneAlpha14 » January 20th, 2019, 5:12 am

Hi, and welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!
VirtualAc3
Posts: 13
Joined: August 13th, 2018, 7:12 am

Re: SUP

Post by VirtualAc3 » January 20th, 2019, 6:29 am

Hello
User avatar
PowerMechGuy
Posts: 31
Joined: October 18th, 2018, 2:41 am
Contact:

Re: SUP

Post by PowerMechGuy » January 21st, 2019, 2:41 am

Welcome!
God speaks through all creation.
GMSI7D
Posts: 43
Joined: June 11th, 2017, 10:56 am
Location: France

Re: SUP

Post by GMSI7D » January 22nd, 2019, 10:23 pm

Dializa wrote: January 19th, 2019, 2:32 pm Hello, I'm Ewe and I'm the youngest INTJ here!
yes you are an INTJ because you skip unnecessary small talk. this is original and creative. i like that

most people on forums (introductions ) talk about all their lives from childhood , their dog , whatever . this is insane. who cares.

this is not coffee shop with small talks
User avatar
Dializa
Posts: 4
Joined: January 19th, 2019, 1:22 pm
Location: Poland

Re: SUP

Post by Dializa » January 25th, 2019, 7:45 pm

GMSI7D wrote: January 22nd, 2019, 10:23 pm
Dializa wrote: January 19th, 2019, 2:32 pm Hello, I'm Ewe and I'm the youngest INTJ here!
yes you are an INTJ because you skip unnecessary small talk. this is original and creative. i like that

most people on forums (introductions ) talk about all their lives from childhood , their dog , whatever . this is insane. who cares.

this is not coffee shop with small talks
Well, you claim that I am an INTJ only because I skipped unnecessary small talk, but I think there are some types who avoid small talk, too. INFJ for example.
GMSI7D
Posts: 43
Joined: June 11th, 2017, 10:56 am
Location: France

Re: SUP

Post by GMSI7D » January 26th, 2019, 1:49 am

Dializa wrote: January 25th, 2019, 7:45 pm
GMSI7D wrote: January 22nd, 2019, 10:23 pm
Dializa wrote: January 19th, 2019, 2:32 pm Hello, I'm Ewe and I'm the youngest INTJ here!
yes you are an INTJ because you skip unnecessary small talk. this is original and creative. i like that

most people on forums (introductions ) talk about all their lives from childhood , their dog , whatever . this is insane. who cares.

this is not coffee shop with small talks
Well, you claim that I am an INTJ only because I skipped unnecessary small talk, but I think there are some types who avoid small talk, too. INFJ for example.

i don't think so

i know a female INFJ who talks about absurd things and small talk all day. i can't stand this behaviour.

i would prefer to go to the zoo and watch animals instead. because animals don't talk about absurd things. they just remain silent



by the way , the common thing of both types is introverted intuition as primary fonction

and both types are the least common in the mbti theory, making 1 % ( INFJ ) and 2 % ( INTJ ) of the population .


.
User avatar
Dializa
Posts: 4
Joined: January 19th, 2019, 1:22 pm
Location: Poland

Re: SUP

Post by Dializa » January 26th, 2019, 9:21 am

GMSI7D wrote: January 26th, 2019, 1:49 am
Dializa wrote: January 25th, 2019, 7:45 pm
GMSI7D wrote: January 22nd, 2019, 10:23 pm

yes you are an INTJ because you skip unnecessary small talk. this is original and creative. i like that

most people on forums (introductions ) talk about all their lives from childhood , their dog , whatever . this is insane. who cares.

this is not coffee shop with small talks
Well, you claim that I am an INTJ only because I skipped unnecessary small talk, but I think there are some types who avoid small talk, too. INFJ for example.

i don't think so

i know a female INFJ who talks about absurd things and small talk all day. i can't stand this behaviour.

i would prefer to go to the zoo and watch animals instead. because animals don't talk about absurd things. they just remain silent



by the way , the common thing of both types is introverted intuition as primary fonction

and both types are the least common in the mbti theory, making 1 % ( INFJ ) and 2 % ( INTJ ) of the population .


.
Oh, alright, INFJ was only an example, maybe not the best for you, if you take this personally. ISTJ doesn't like small talk as well, then how do you know that I'm an INTJ? I could be an ISTJ.
Post Reply