Hello

Say hello and let us know who you are.
LoneAlpha14

Re: Hello

Post by LoneAlpha14 » January 17th, 2019, 12:14 pm

[mention]VirtualAc3[/mention], so I assume there are both everyday tasks and long-term goals? I don't mean to stick my nose where it doesn't belong, I am just curious, because I usually remember things - although I had to start writing some down, such as important meetings, and dates - and also because I have never been organized in such a way - what always mattered to me was to be able to set my own schedule - that was motivating enough for me to accomplish whatever was required or I had in mind. :)
VirtualAc3

Post by VirtualAc3 » January 17th, 2019, 1:52 pm

[mention]LoneAlpha14[/mention] I'm pretty bad at remembering my goals and things in general. There are a lot of ideas that I forgot (don't remember them even now) just because I didn't write them down. The whole to-do list thing started only an year ago as an attempt to organize myself. (Advice from an ISTJ - the only one I ever took) I was really sporadic for almost all my life and I found this way to be helpful in achieving my tasks.
GMSI7D

Post by GMSI7D » January 18th, 2019, 10:56 am

are you guys really INTJs ? because it is far from the general description

people here have no real purpose, are not very original. they think that the crowd is right and we should go back to a stupid life among stupid people by being more " social" with people who go nowhere in life

so i ask you : are you sure about your MBTI ?

i think i will leave this community because it is not original at all

i have better models

alexander

Post by alexander » January 18th, 2019, 11:01 pm

Talking bad about the "crowd" and then going back to holding onto a "general" description?
Even while being an INTJ, there are still several differences between individuals with that personality.
LoneAlpha14

Post by LoneAlpha14 » January 19th, 2019, 5:30 am

[mention]VirtualAc3[/mention], kind of same here. I always say I'm organized in my disorganization. :)
VirtualAc3

Post by VirtualAc3 » January 19th, 2019, 6:17 am

GMSI7D wrote: January 18th, 2019, 10:56 am are you guys really INTJs ? because it is far from the general description

people here have no real purpose, are not very original. they think that the crowd is right and we should go back to a stupid life among stupid people by being more " social" with people who go nowhere in life

so i ask you : are you sure about your MBTI ?

i think i will leave this community because it is not original at all

i have better models

People on the internet are just killing me with the stereotypes. Not every INTJ is the same. An INTJ who was abused as a child will have severe trust issues compared to an INTJ who grew up with loving parents, people who would listen to them.

Also the MBTI letter dichotomy is completely asinine. Please read about the cognitive stack of an INTJ and verify yourselves that way. The online tests self-administered personality tests like that don't work (Read about The Barnum effect).
GMSI7D

Post by GMSI7D » February 13th, 2019, 6:39 pm

reading allows you to see through the BS of society

you INTJ guys are the only people who have the cognitive fonctions to see the big picture

maybe the ENTJ and ENTP as well but i am not sure

you have to understand that this is your duty to understand this world , since you have been chosen by nature , and to do what is required with this understanding

because no one else will do it.

the other guys are the hidden masters who work for their own goals

so here is the players : you and the hidden masters ( INTJs as well ) . the masses are the poor pawns in your hands

you have to save the masses from the hidden masters on the other side of the chessboard

society is a whole

the traitors want us to believe that we don't owe anything to anyone. this is BS. those who can see through the BS must lead the blind

in case, you don't understand, i am a social engineer and truth seeker so i know the big picture

don't be a traitor to your kind. you have a mission like everyone who is aware enough on earth

" without a vision, the people perish "

Emerson

probability they will perish within 10 years : 80 %

drmanhattan

Post by drmanhattan » February 17th, 2019, 10:45 am

I do not totally agree with VirtualAc3, but he is right we are INTJ not XXXX, we need to sort out the undecided people.
People who think it is cool to be INTJ.
People who scored between like 40 -60% or even 35-65% on pages like 16personalities.com
There is a Reason why MBTJ is not accepted in Psychology: it is outdated and only the first step in the field of personalaty
Even the Temperament Theory is better, because people know what a spirited person (Choleric or Sanguinik) is