Not going anywhere

Accustom yourself to the community by letting us know about yourself.
afgmjg

Re: Not going anywhere

Post by afgmjg » August 12th, 2020, 11:49 pm

I am the opposite of you, wish I had unlimited energy time etc not enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to do. Many interests but I will admit this dark world is a downer for me too. As far as a career goes need to pick something you are interested in or like. I believe their is a higher power-God. I believe were are on earth to make a choice big fight going on in planet earth right now between Jesus/God and Satan. We have to make a choice. I like the term prison planet it feels like that now days. If you want to feel better adopt a cat or dog and lavish them with your love and attention but only if you are up for a commitment. Help someone or do a kind deed-this always cheers me up. Think about others not yourself. You can't mope around get busy. I like to read ancient writing works that were not accepted into the bible like Enoch, Jasher, Jubilees, writings of Abraham, Joseph Lumpkin very good author, 1st and second books of Adam and Eve. Very interesting books-love reading them also searching for answers. Find a hobby. Don't let life pass you by. And don't feel sorry for self-don't know if that is you but it is a big mistake that only leads to misery.
afgmjg

Post by afgmjg » August 13th, 2020, 5:47 pm

I already posted my best suggestions. One thing to add is that you sound depressed and bored. When a person is depressed they can not function right and have no motivation as if they are bored and have no interest in anything. I don't even want to think about my childhood-I was abused and beat up by my own mother. Very evil person. I was her slave and she owned me. I remember thinking-she thinks she owns me but she is full of crap; but she really did own me. When I met my husband big step in right direction and I disowned her at 24 another good move to save myself; but my brother killed himself--thanks mom! PTSD that doesn't go away. But I am strong rebuilt my life with like almost no help. Worked a full time job; went to school full time graduated with high grades and only able to sleep 4 hour per night with no student loan debt.. What gives you pleasure in life? When I am struggling music helps in a major way. I don't want to be mean this is not my nature I am very kind but you seem depressed and ask yourself what are you telling yourself that is contributing to your problem? Are you wallowing in self pity? Maybe you need a woman in your life as in to meet the right one? If you don't get help here I really think you need professional help. You don't have to feel this bad or this lost or whatever problem you're having. But again you have to make a big effort and not give up after one try; keep looking for the right person who can help you. Sometimes you need a big kick in the butt by life to realize how good you have it. Ask God for help and to prove that he is real. He will never let you down. If no ones suggestions help ; get help professionally you need it. And good luck I really hope you feel better soon.
afgmjg

Post by afgmjg » August 13th, 2020, 6:01 pm

Question to anyone out there: I would like to know how many INTJ's have right brain dominance like I do? This is 10% of the population as in right brain left brain thing. Also don't know how to post to community-not good at computers an IQ of 5 when it comes to that. Thanks.
Galicie

Post by Galicie » August 29th, 2020, 1:06 am

When you say that you don't know who you are, what do you really mean by that ?
I am 22 and most of my life, I had a clear idea of what I wanted to (will) become in the future, from 10 to 18 approximately. Then, during last year of high school, I changed my goal and felt lost. Though, your situation seems different, is it the fact that you don't have a clear goal that bothers you ? You seem to be depressed and you have lost interest in things. Or maybe you don't see the purpose of what you are doing. Or even, you don't know the meaning of life or the meaning of your life specifically ?
I quite don't get it. Can you tell me more about how you feel ?